Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal Software Price List (was: Ethereal Question)

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 02:57:55 +0100
ronnie sahlberg wrote:
On 1/18/06, *Guy Harris* <gharris@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:gharris@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Our pricing scheme is $0.00/copy for 1-5 copies, $0.00/copy for 6-20
    copies, and we have a special "site license" option where you can
    get as
    many copies as you'd like for $0.00.

You forgot the "enterprise licence" option that also includes
* unlimited copies
* free upgrades for any new versions forever, and
* full source code

which is also priced competitively at $0.00 as well.
We could also offer a separate "updates from previous versions" package which we could sell for an amazingly low price of $0.00.

I've written a nice looking "Ethereal Software Price List" page in OpenOffice2 which we could hand over to people asking :-)

Attaching it in .odg and .pdf formats ...

Regards, ULFL