Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal Question

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:09:50 +1100

On 1/18/06, Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Our pricing scheme is $0.00/copy for 1-5 copies, $0.00/copy for 6-20
copies, and we have a special "site license" option where you can get as
many copies as you'd like for $0.00.

You forgot the "enterprise licence" option that also includes
* unlimited copies
* free upgrades for any new versions forever, and
* full source code

which is also priced competitively at $0.00 as well.