Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (Slightly OT) Ethernet length question

Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:43:09 +0200
Hi All,
I need help with a non-ethereal specific - I know that an ethernet frame is
of minimum length = 64 bytes, including FCS.
However, what is the minimum length of a VLAN tagged ethernet frame? Is it
64+4, or is it still 64?

I tried looking in IEEE 802.3q 2003 edition, however I was not able to find
a definite answer.
If you could also point me to a reference about the answer, it'd be even
better.

TnX!