Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] tethereal question with display filters

From: "Summerville, Raymond" <Raymond.Summerville@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:05:21 -0500
Title: Message
Folks,

trying to filter a captured trace but I cannot seem to get tethereal to accept the filteres I have defined. Here
is the command I'm using:

>tethereal -r filtename -R filterfile -w outputfile.trc

Where my filterfile contains the following:

http contains www.nortel.com

I also want to capture the complete flow.

So the first question is tethereal doe snot seem to be taking the display filterfile, is the command above correct ?

Thanks,
Ray Summerville