Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Capturing Skype UDP

From: Mark Sargent <powderkeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 00:36:07 +0900
Hi All,

I am a newbie with Ethereal, but, am studying CCNP, so, am rather ok
with understanding networking etc. I am looking at netstat, and see
skype listening on ports 32770, 32779 and 32932. I want to filter any
connections to those ports, from any IP on the LAN(192.168.0.0/24), or
from the Internet. Doing this, just for study purposes. Can somebody
steer me in the right direction? I'm running both Ethereal on CentOS.
Cheers.

Mark Sargent.