Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Tethereal in Windows XP

From: Reinaldo Velásquez <reinaldo.velasquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:55:24 -0400
Hi Débora,
when you install ethereal you have installed tethereal too.
Look for in c:\Program files\ethereal\tethereal.exe and execute it from command line.

Reinaldo Velásquez

Débora Pastor Antolín escribió:

Hi,
I need to install Tethereal (not ethereal) in my computer, which runs under Windows XP. I have read I must install cgywin to simulate Unix in Windows. Could please somebody explain me where I could download the Tethereal-packet and the steps I have to follow to install it? Thanks and Regards.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/es/tagline/messenger/*http://es.voice.yahoo.com/>