Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Tethereal in Windows XP

From: Débora Pastor Antolín <deb_pastor@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:33:38 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

I need to install Tethereal (not ethereal) in my computer, which runs under Windows XP. I have read I must install cgywin to simulate Unix in Windows. Could please somebody explain me where I could download the Tethereal-packet and the steps I have to follow to install it?

Thanks and Regards.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m�viles desde 1 c�ntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com