Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] FileDoesn'tExist

From: george <glf2818@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 20:32:37 +0000
Hi
I'm just getting started with ethereal. I've downloaded some sample capture files and opened them with ethereal. They displayed fine, so I doubt that there is anything wrong with my copy of the program. The problem when I tried to do a capture (on ppp0) it said the file I was writing to didn't exist. I tried this several times both as user and as root. The file did exist. ???
George