Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] CMIP/ACSE packet capture

From: tirlok chandra <tirlokchand@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 00:55:21 -0800 (PST)
Hi

I am new to ethereal and I have downloaded the 0.10.14 version of ethereal. I have to monitor communication between my application which will use ACSE/CMIP protocol. In the analize-> enabled protocol list it is showing the acse/cmip protocol but it is not showing me any paket of these protocol though it is confirmed that acse paket are exchanging between them.

Do I require any extra plugin/decoder for this and from where I can get them.

the decode as option is not showing the CMIP/ACSE option.

I would be greatful for your help

BR
Tirlok