Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Analyzing RTP stream

From: Janice Lau <rejoice27@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:14:24 +0800
Hi,

finally i am on the right track. After sending and capturing voice
file, which decoded as rtp, i having some problem on the RTP stream
analysis.

In the RTP stream analsis, there are few columns , which are packet,
sequence, delta ..etc.

May i know what is the specific column -- BW (kbps) for? by the way, i
am sending voice file whereby the payload type = ITU-T G.711 PCMU.
from the statistic, the maximum BW(kbps) i got is around 68 kbps. just
want to confirm is it showing the BW consumed by the rtp protocol? or
the BW or the overall network?

Thank you.

regards,
janice