Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] How do I listen to my dial-up connection?

From: "Gianluca Varenni" <gianluca.varenni@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:24:40 -0700
I vote for WinPcap 3.1 beta4. It solves *many* importart problems (like not listing the adapters correctly).

Regarding Ulf's problem of detecting a newer installed version, a solution is to look at the file version of wpcap.dll, the latest version (in WinPcap 3.1beta4) is 3.1.0.24.

Have a nice day
GV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Loris Degioanni" <loris.degioanni@xxxxxxxxx>