Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] How do I listen to my dial-up connection?

Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:04:47 +0200
Hi all,

Just starting to use ethereal on my home PC, while studying TCP-IP. I want to
look at packets involved in ARP, ICMP, IGMP, DHCP, HTTP and FTP using my dial-up
internet connection as my network interface.

Is this possible? When I show the available capture interfaces in ethereal, it
only shows my network card, but I only have the one PC here at home.

Regards,
Peter
This E-Mail was sent with @work.co.za web mail www.work.co.za.