Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Problem Decoding ANSI TCAP and IS-41 (ANSI MAP)

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:51:20 +0530

Hi,
    I have captured a IS-41 packet and trying to decoding it with
ethereal-0.10.11-SVN-14962 but it fails to decode the packet.

Following error message is displayed:

    "BER Error: Wrong field in sequence expected class:0 (Universal)
tag:16(Sequence, Sequence OF) but found class:3(Private) tag:18"

But this packet gets successfully decoded with ethereal 0.10.9.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Note: I have attached the captured packet.

Warm Regards,