Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] How do I listen to my dial-up connection?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 01:09:28 +0200
Gerald Combs wrote:

I think we should stick with non-beta versions.  Once WinPcap 3.1 final
is released we can either re-release the 0.10.12 Windows installer with
WinPcap 3.1 included or try to get 0.10.13 out the door.
Agreed.

IMHO re-release 0.10.12 with a different WinPcap installer seems to be a very bad idea for me.

Are we running out of release numbers ;-)

BTW: As we ship with WinPcap for the Win32 release now, this makes a big difference for Win32 people (like me). Would it be a good reason for a 0.11.1 release number instead? However, adding WinPcap to the NSIS installer won't make any difference for non Win32 systems at all ...

Regards, ULFL