Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Problems viewing traffic

From: Alan T <alan56651@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:43:47 -0700 (PDT)
Well before I sent you the email I checked the FAQ and
saw "5.1 When I use Ethereal to capture packets, I see
only packets to and
   from my machine, or I'm not seeing all the traffic
I'm expecting to
   see from or to the machine I'm trying to monitor."
So I googled my card which is VIA PCI 10/100Mb Fast
Ethernet Adapter and found out that it does support
"promiscuous" mode. I am trying to monitor the
incoming and outcoming packets of a voice chat server
I am on and I don't get anything besides my the IP of
the server and my IP... What am I doing wrong?