Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] GCC on Cygwin - just cygwin.dll for clients?

From: Kenneth Haagner <ken.haagner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:37:23 +0200
Hi,

Still can't get windows compiler - except for one place where they
want an exhorbitant price for unsupported software.
No problem trying GCC on Cygwin, but would you need to install just
the cygwin.dll for client machines to see the cygwin binary (the
entire installation is several MB) ?

Thanks and have a good weekend,
Ken.

--
Ken(neth) Haagner | +27(0)31-716-8435 | 084-3362-911