Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] New toy on web site

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:16:07 -0500
I was playing around with JavaScript and managed to cobble together an
OUI lookup tool: http://www.ethereal.com/tools/oui-lookup.html

To use it, simply select a search field and start typing.  It _should_
run under any modern browser that supports JavaScript.  It's only been
tested on Firefox and IE6.