Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Dissector bug, protocol MMSE

From: Victor <drzoidberg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:08:56 +0200
Hi,

I have a capture file with MMSE frames inside. When I open this file
with Ethereal, all the MMSE frames are displayed correctly without any
warning message. But, when I try to filter MMSE frames from the capture
file, in every "MMS m-send-req" frame are labeled the next message:

** (ethereal:13120): WARNING **: Dissector bug, protocol MMSE, in packet
6859: proto.c:1487: failed assertion "hfinfo->type == FT_STRING ||
hfinfo->type == FT_STRINGZ"

I would like to know why is appearing this warning (only when I filter
the capture file)

Best regards,

Victor