Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Reassemble errors in TCP/IP traffic

From: Victor <drzoidberg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:03:09 +0200
Hi,

When I start ethereal providing it a capture file through command line,
it appears the following warning message several times:

** (ethereal:13120): WARNING **: Reassemble error in frame 12

Each warning corresponds with a HTTP frame of type "Continuation or
non-HTTP traffic", always after a TCP frame (with "[TCP segment of a
reassembled PDU]" message info)

Anyone knows the reason and the meaning of that warning?

Thanks in advance,

Victor