Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Fw: Problem decoding GSM SMS with Ethereal 0.10.11

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:51:58 +0200
Hi,
The problem was in the routine "unpack_digits" I have checked in a fix, you
can try to download a buildbot build and check that the problem is fixed
http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/buildbot-builds/
Revision: 14954 or later.
Brg
Anders

Hi,
     I captured some SS7 packets and I tried decoding it with ethereal
 0.10.11 (compiled source) but it gaved Malformed Packets. Ethereal
 successfully decoded upto TCAP but while decoding for GSM MAP it shows
 Malformed.

 When I tried to decoding it with ethereal 0.10.9 (windows binary) it
decoded
 successfully as GSM SMS (MO FORWARD SM).
 Any help would be highly appreciated.

 Note: I have attached the captured ethereal file.

 Regards & Thanks,
Amit Dang