Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Flow characteristics

From: Isara Anantavrasilp <isara.a@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:51:26 +0200
Hi,

I would like to know if there is anyway to obtain some information of each connection (or flow or I think it is called "conversation" in Ethereal).

I amusing Windows version of Ethereal.
In Conversations window, one can obtain some relavant info such as source/destination addresses, ports, packets sent and received, etc.
However, in my application, I need more details of each connection, namely, application name (who opened the connection), average bandwidth and if it could, peak bandwidth and burst rate.

Does anyone know how can I obtain these info with Ethereal?
If not, is there any program can do this?

Thanks a lot,
Isara Anantavrasilp