Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] non-switching ethernet hub

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 23:51:19 -0700
Gerald Combs wrote:
Do you have the model number?  It might be handy to have a list of hubs
vs switches on the wiki.

On a page of its own, linked to from the "Capture using an Ethernet hub" section of CaptureSetup/Ethernet, or in a list on that page? (I suspect "on a page of its own" is the right answer. This is analogous to the SwitchReference page linked to from the "Capture using a monitor mode of the switch" section of CaptureSetup/Ethernet.)