Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RE: Capture packets from other port of Dell SW3324-need help (L

From: "ldo" <ldo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:46:28 +1000
Title: Message
Thanks Craig,

I notice that if I connect a laptop to the target port (monitor port) I can see activities from the source port  (a desktop connected to).
However If I connect a desktop to the monitor port I can not see activates from source port (a laptop or desktop connected )

Any ideas? Am I missing doing anything in ethereal?

Your help would be kind

Regards,

Lien Do