Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] advanced io-graphs question

From: "Glenn Newell" <Glenn.Newell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:28:49 -0700
Hi,

http://wiki.ethereal.com/TcpPduTime shows how to get an advanced io
graph showing tcp.pdu response time.

I'd like to show SRT/RTT as a 2nd line on the same graph but can't
figure out how to do it.

I'm talking about ONC-RPC response time.

As an aside, how would one know what fields can be used in the 2nd field
name box (after CALC) that comes up in the io-graph gui after you select
Y Axis - Unit: Advanced?

Thanks,
Glenn