Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Decode as a different protocol

From: "Nida, Bob" <BONida@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:37:49 -0400
Title: Decode as a different protocol

Our MS- ISA Proxy Admin has selected a port different from 80 or 8080 as the default port for proxy services.  The proxy server is ISA 2003 (2003 I believe).

NAI Sniffer automatically decodes the proxy activity and formats it into a useful means for diagnosis.

I have not been able to convince Ethereal to decode this port as MC Proxy.  I use Ethereal and now prefer it over NAI Sniffer.  This is about the only thing I can' use Ethereal for.

Help on getting Ethereal to decode this TCP port as MS Proxy?