Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] please tell me how to get 802.11 header and non-data frames?

From: "jiang aimme" <aimmejiang@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 08:58:40 +0000
1.last time you tell that ethereal can set my card in promiscuous mode ,but can it also set my adapter in monitor mode by default? if not ,should i set it in monitor mode before ethereal run. now i use asus wl-167g to capture data. 2.i know ethereal can show 802.11 header and non-data frames,but is it support automatically without another settig if my adapter support monitor mode. 3. when ethereal run ,information that "symbol 'pcap_version' has different size in shared object,consider re_linking" is shown. i wonder if mismatching react to that i only capture data to and from my adapter.

thanks a lot

锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟� MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/