Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] how to put my wlan card in monitor mode

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:51:09 -0700
jiang aimme wrote:
thanks for your answer about why i only received packets from and to my card .please tell me how to set my card in monitor mode

You're running Linux, so see:

	http://wiki.ethereal.com/CaptureSetup_2fWLAN

If your card isn't mentioned there, or if it is mentioned but there's no indication of whether it supports monitor mode or of how to put it into monitor mode, ask Red Hat and update the Wiki to indicate whether the card supports monitor mode and, if it does, how to put it into monitor mode.