Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Order of Point Code and SSN in called party address of ANSI SCC

From: "Cristian Arriaza" <arriaza@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:53:54 +1000
I'm using ethereal  0.10.11 to decode ANSI SCCP messages.
Preferences are as per download package except for the modifcation of the MTP3-standard from ITU to ANSI
(Edit -> Preferences -> Protocols -> MTP3: MTP3-Standard).

When looking at the called and calling party addresses of the SCCP message, the point code and subsystem are displayed in the wrong order (and therefore with wrong decoded values).
Eg is decoding:
the stream of bytes 06 02 01 01 as Point code 01-02-06 and ssn 1 instead of SSN 6 and point code 1-1-2.

I'm assuming I'm missing a configuration item that will change the SCCP decoder to use the correct order of subsystem, point code for ansi messages. Looking through the web and documentaiton I've had no luck.
Can anyone help me with the decoding of SCCP ANSI messages?

Thanks

--
-----
Cristian Arriaza