Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] lan configuration for ethereal

From: Jack Jackson <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:08:22 -0700
Also keep in mind that many new devices which are called 'hubs' are in fact switches.

At 12:57 PM 5/31/2005, B MCC wrote:
Thanks for the reply, that link was very helpful.

I see that the switched environment makes ethereal
usage very difficult. Do other small companies tend to
use hubs, or is it just that they don't need to use
ethereal very often ?

Thanks