Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Singapore Ethereal Mirroring

From: "Darren Sim Chong Chian" <chongchian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 16:19:52 +0800
Dear Sir/Madam,

I had been using Ethereal for quite a while and would like to contribute to
this wonderful project. I happen to have some server space to spare, approx
30mb and I was thinking if it was sufficient to be a mirror?

--
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Darren Sim*

[ ]chongchian@xxxxxxxxx (email)
[ ]msn1@xxxxxxxxxxxx (msn)
[ ]http://www.darrenix.com (official url)
[ ]+65.81393547(worldwide mobile and SMS)

!!!DO NOT ACCEPT THIS EMAIL IF THE MAIL IS NOT DIGITALLY SIGNED!!!

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Unauthorized use,
review, distribution and copying of this email and any attachments herein
are prohibited.  If this email has been transmitted in error please delete
it immediately and notify the sender .