Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] TCP Filter problem

From: Marco van den Bovenkamp <marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:57:00 +0200
Ron Apuzzo wrote:

I will look more into WinPcap thanks! I upgraded WinPcap to 3.1 beta 4 and I got same result. However when I disconnected from VPN and captured on the main ethernet interface on the same host using the same capture filter, I am able to see TCP traffic both way.

That's a kinda-known problem with VPN software: http://www.ethereal.com/faq.html#q5.26

--

		Regards,

			Marco.