Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] newbie-how ethereal captures packet?

From: cranium2003 <cranium2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 19:19:22 -0700 (PDT)
hello,
    I joined yesterday to this mailing list and newbie
in learning ethereal packet capture.
    I want to ask does ethereal captures all frames(i
think rather packets ethereal captures frames right?)
including frame with errors and correct frames?
     Then will Linux os ifconfig command will also
make entry in its analysis that packet is dropped?
Thanks in advance,
regards,
cranium.

Yahoo! Mail