Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Problem after building ethereal 0.10.10

From: "Roberto" <niho@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:07:33 +0200
Hello,
I'm building ethereal 0.10.10 from source code in win xp with MSVC 6.
The compiling job ends successfully, but when I try to run ethereal.exe an
error saying "impossible to find the access point q_931_cause_code_vals in
libethereal.dll" appears.
I tried to check every file that uses this data structure but I hadn't found
any evident anomaly.

Could someone please help me?
Thanks in advance
Roberto