Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] looking for ethereal test plan

From: "Barhoumi, Mohieddine (GE Healthcare)" <Mohieddine.Barhoumi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:06:01 -0500
Dear developers and users,
My team uses ethereal 10.9 and relies on it in many occasions. We also work for a company that has to comply with FDA regulations.

Because ethereal is a testing tool that we rely on, and because we have to comply with the FDA regulations pertaining to all products and services we provide, I am soliciting your help in order for us to comply with the regulatory clause CFR 820.70. In simple terms, and among other things, this clause requires us to show evidence that testing tools have been tested themselves.

I would really appreciate it if you could share any test plans that have been written for or executed on the ethereal 10.9 tool.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Regards,
--Mohieddine