Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Can't get list of interfaces

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:31:29 -0700
Chen, Sherry S wrote:

I did uninstall ethereal, then install WinPcap 3.0, then install ethereal. But I still getting the same error message. Please help?

Try uninstalling WinPcap, and then install WinPcap 3.1 beta.

If that doesn't work, try installing WinDump:

	http://windump.polito.it/

and see what happens if you run "windump -D". If you get the same error, report this as a problem to the WinPcap developers:

	http://www.winpcap.org/contact.htm