Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (no subject)

From: Dennis Singh <dmsingh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 19:22:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I am doing multiple captures of http traffic and i
have numerious workstation sending and receiving.

Is there an easy way to seperately list all
conversations and the duration of it.

So basically i am looking for a tool to decode packets
by the start of the conversation to the end of it.

Any help is appreciated.

Dennis