Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Packet Loss

From: Axelrod Jeff-E00016 <jeffaxelrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 13:01:20 -0500
Guy:

This is a very late response for you, but:  the packet loss field is labeled "Lost RTP Packets" and is found in the RTP Stream Analysis window.

Jeff

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 06:25:17PM -0600, Blake Leslie wrote:

> I'm a new user to Ethereal and was wondering how the program measures
> Packet Loss, viewed in the Statistics window.

The string "Packet Loss" doesn't appear anywhere in the current Ethereal
source (except in the IPDC dissector, but that's not referring to packet
loss as measured by Ethereal).

In which statistics window do you see a packet loss field?