Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] double captured packet

From: Uli DF5SF <uli@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 19:57:23 +0200
Hello,
my version is 0.10.10.on Win 2000 SP1 with Pentium 4 2.4 GHz and 100MB/s.
Filter setting is dns.
I capture on A always 2 dns requests for the same ip from A to B. The time difference is 10-30 usec.
If I capture on B I see only one dns request.
Now my question ? Is the capture in A real and I have there a hard/software problem or is this a bug in ethereal.

Do I have any possibility to decide whether it is reality ?
--

Best regard and thanks for answering

Uli