Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Questions

From: "Tom Potempa" <Tpotempa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 15:05:49 -0500
Can I create a filter or trap to capture traffic from 1 IP address to another.

For example: - Capture all IP traffic from 10.0.217.10 to 10.0.217.100

I cannot figure out how to set this up using the Ethereal configuration or filters - someone told me I should be able to do this....

This E-mail may contain proprietary
 information and may be confidential.
You are to treat this material in accordance
 with your company's confidentiality
policies and limit any distribution accordingly.

If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this
 message in error, please delete it immediately.