Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (no subject)

From: Nils Söderman <nils@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:29:55 +0200

Good morning to all,

I am trying to find (and have been trying for a week now) a utility which order the content of an Ethereal file neatly when using the DICOM protocol, i.e. giving a description for each element  in the dataset, arranged in readable form. Merge company has one, costing a bunch of $$$.

If I must write such a filter/converter myself: where do I find instructions for use of Ethereal capture files???

Anyone knowing if there is a project I can join in this area?

All attempts at helping me will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for enduring my writing!

Nils in Uppsala