Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (no subject)

From: "Malachi Tharp" <kuksuldom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:55:51 -0800
I stumbled my way through the shell on a Mac computer trying to install this program, and I got far, or so I think. The problem is, well, how about I just show you here, because I don't know what the problem is.

checking build system type... powerpc-apple-darwin7.8.0
checking host system type... powerpc-apple-darwin7.8.0
checking target system type... powerpc-apple-darwin7.8.0
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... no
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cl... no
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
See `config.log' for more details.

This looks somewhat like garble to me, so if somebody could give me some very simple advice that new ears would understand, it would be much appreciated.
Thank You,
Malachi

Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/