Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal-GTK2.exe on Windows

From: "Sholund, Mark D, GVSOL" <sholund@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:10:33 -0500
I have been trying for the last several versions, at least since 0.10.7 to get Ethereal with GTK2+ running under Windows without success, each time I try to launch it, I get a Dr. Watson dialog telling me that the application has generated errors, I must restart the application, and that a log file is being generated.

Has anybody else encounted this behavior and determined how to fix it?  I assume that I do not have to have any additional software, including WinPcap, installed in order to start the GTK2+ version of Ethereal.  Attached is the log file from Dr. Watson if that is of any help.