Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] I can't see dot1q vlan tags with 3com Etherlink XL 10/100 P

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:37:01 -0800
Siers Jochen EXT wrote:

I can not see any vlan dot1q header in the traces. Is there a way to enable this (maybe a registry key)?

Possibly.  See

	http://wiki.ethereal.com/CaptureSetup_2fVLAN

for information on VLAN capturing, including a section on Windows; at least one Ethernet adapter *does* require some driver tweaking to supply VLAN tags on Windows, so perhaps th edriver for your adapter does, as well. If you find anything about that, please add it to that section in the Wiki.