Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Open Dialog Add Favourite Folder Not Working

From: "keithfrench" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:09:40 GMT
I have Ethereal V 0.10.9 running on Windows 98SE. When I use
the Open File dialog box and highlight a folder in the right
hand pane and click the "Add" button", this should provide a
quick shortcut to the folder in the left hand pane of the
dialog box beneath the drive icons. This works fine on Win2K
and WinXP, but I cannot get it to work under Win98SE. I was
running WinPcap V3.0 (final) and have also tried V 3.1 beta
4 just in case it was anything related to the packet capture
drive, but this made no difference.

Any Ideas?

Keith French.