Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Reassemble files being sent?

From: George <gh424@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:51:59 -0600
Sorry, but I'm a complete newbie.

The capture I'm trying to deal with has a number of files being transferred. Some are text such as html, and some are binaries such as gifs. There are large numbers of "continuation" packets, and it seems that many packets arrive out of order.

Well, what I really need is for the program to arrange the packets in the correct order, and then extract from them the files that are being sent. I can't seem to make Ethereal do that. Is there a way, or do I need a different program? For Windows 98SE, if it matters.

Thanks.