Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] help, analyse

Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:33:03 +0100
Hi everybody,
hopefully there is somebody who can help me.

I’m using Ethereal 0.10.8 Windows and Linux.
I have 160 Files each 40 MB from a sniffer (cap files, 5 Days Header Capture) .

I need the average from each connection (source – destination) bandwidth per second, minute, hour and day. Is there anybody who has a idea how to get these information ?
The only way I see at the moment is to use “tethereal -r FullExchangeFile.cap -t a”, and the write perl scripts to get the informations.

Roman