Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Hidden text )

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:22:03 +0500
Hi, guys.

Can you help me with the following problem? I've downloaded and
successfully built latest version of ethereal on my red hat 9 system.
It executed normally, but no text is visible in menus, tooltips etc.
Absolutely no text anywhere in application!

Upon execution it dumps console message:
Xlib:  extension "RENDER" missing on display "...:0.0"

What does it mean? Is the problem in my X-server (I used X-Win32 from
StarNet Communication Corp. v5.4 running on win2000) ?

P. S. Sorry for my English :)