Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Query

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:32:06 +0200
Hi,

You might be able to monitor the traffic of machine B if you monitor in promiscuos mode and machine A is in same network so that B's traffic can be seen by A. I.e. there is no switch etc. to 'block'.

See: http://www.ethereal.com/faq.html#q5.1
     http://www.ethereal.com/faq.html#q5.2

to get the picture.

BR. Teuvo