Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Edit/Preferences crashes

From: "Stephen Kovacsiss" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:51:05 -0500
I am also getting the same error/crash.  I have sent out a request also and have not received any ideas back.  I was
previously running 0.10.4 and it worked without any problem.  After updating to 0.10.7 it started.  Also tried 0.10.8 and still
have the same problem.  Removing and reinstalling does not correct the issue.  I also would like more information on how to
correct.

Regards,

Stephen