Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] JPG-Export from captured file (TCP-Reassembly)

From: "ThEbIg" <the-big@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:37:00 +0100
Hi,
i've read the tutorial about TCP-Reassembly on wiki.ethereal.com

My ethereal is configured as shown in the tutorial, but if i receive a jpg
file, which is bigger than one packet, the first packet is a http-packet
with content-type: image/jpeg, the next packets are HTTP-continuations.
So its not possible to save a valid jpg-file! :(((

I use Ethereal 0.10.3 (SUSE-Linux), could this be the problem?

Thanks for answering

Harry